For our location on La Ciotat, France, we are looking for a careful and very good technician.
You will be installing, connecting and maintaining electrically various systems on board superyachts. Normally the installation will be done following the electrical drawings made by our engineers. You will be working a lot in a team but you will also work independently. The work can be time sensitive as refits are always on a tight schedule.
It will be appreciated if you are flexible to travel and work abroad. A driving license an good verbal knowledge of the English language is a must.
What do you do on a daily basis?
- Installation of cabling following a cable running document
- Connection of cabling following electrical schematics
- Capability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Making insulation tests on electrical equipment
- Earthing electrical systems
- Reporting on the executed tasks
- Maintaining our tools & stock to keep it in great condition
Are you our new Guy or Girl in red wiith a customer-friendly attitude?
Do you have a good sense of responsibility and collaboration? Then you are our new team mate!
For more information, please contact Mònica Solé Parra at email@example.com!